To all our valued clients & friends:
COVID-19 Protocols – Please read prior to upcoming services in the spa:
- Please do not come early for your appointment as we have no reception chairs at the moment.
- Please wait in your car for us to come and get you or you receive a text to say we are ready.
- You will be required to wear a mask during your time in the spa while having your service. If you do not have a mask, you will be required to purchase one for $2.00. Sorry if you do not agree with this policy but it is for your safety as well as ours.
- When entering the spa, you will be required to wash your hands while we disinfect your phone and whatever else you need out during your service.
- We will continue to disinfect and sterilize our tables, sinks, counters and lights between each client as we have always done. Your health is most important to us!
- Your technician will be masked and gloved also and if you are having a service in the treatment rooms or a pedicure,she will also be wearing a face shield . Again, for your health as well as hers.
- We have added debit back at the spa but we will continue to also accept cash if you choose.
- Please be respectful of the distancing of others while in the spa and follow the arrows on the floor. We will only be allowing 3 clients in the spa at a time.
- You may also notice that we have a slight increase in some of the services which is a necessity because of the increase in cost to us.
- You may also notice that we are not doing all our services like facials, lashes, and tanning for the time being. Please be patient while we navigate through the changes.
- If you have travelled outside of the country within the last 2 weeks, have a fever or been in contact with anyone who has covid 19, please cancel and reschedule for everyone’s safety. Aside from all this, we look forward to seeing you and hope that you are patient with us as we figure the way to operate with the new normal.
Laser Hair Removal
Soprano XL Laser Hair Removal
A pain-free procedure designed to remove unwanted hair faster, more comfortably, and with incomparable results. The Soprano XL gently heats targeted hair follicles without damaging the surrounding skin. Nearly every part of the body can be treated safely and effectively.
- Virtually pain-free & safe for all skin and hair types.
- Quick treatments with long-lasting results.
- Perfect for nearly any area of the body.
- Recovery-free with no medication required.
- More complete in coverage than other laser options.
- Comfortably eliminate unwanted body hair.
Meet The Team
Daunne HallOwner & Certified CIDESCO Esthetician
Daunne is currently away pursuing her passion of teaching esthetics to others. Daunne has been a practicing esthetician since 1987. She grew up working in her mom’s salon right here in Smithers! Since then, Daunne has accumulated over 50 certificates throughout her career, having trained in cities all over North America, including New York, Las Vegas, and Toronto. Her goal at Sweet Dreams is to make her clients feel special as well as taken care of, in a healthy, professional, and relaxing environment. She wants you to look and feel your best!
Charissa has been on her esthetics journey for nearly two years. She took her training in 2019 with yours truly, Daunne Hall, at Coast Mountain College. She specializes in eyelashes and brows. However, she does enjoy almost anything from head to toe that is offered at Sweet Dreams. She loves putting a smile on your face while enhancing your natural beauty!
Aimée Gagnier-HallCertified CIDESCO Esthetician & Lash Tech
Aimée was raised in Smithers and worked as a receptionist for her mom throughout high school. She then attended training at The European Institute of Esthetics in Edmonton and received her international CIDESCO Esthetics Diploma. Since then, she has acquired worldwide experience working as an Esthetician on cruise ships. Aimée is also a Certified Micha Lash Technician, specializing in lash extensions and microblading.